Are you wanting more out of your career choice and your business? Or maybe you still work a 9-5 but are passionate about health & wellness but don’t know where to get started?
This Wellpreneur Retreat is for YOU!
Through intentional inner work such as surfacing and releasing limiting beliefs, addressing your mindset roadblocks and having a supportive group coaching system you will gain more clarity on your purpose; your dharma.
Weaving in business strategies, effective marketing communication, graphic design and many more tools & techniques you’ll be ready to grow your business, have financial freedom & make an impact on this world with your unique gifts.
Be unstoppable as an inspirational leader knowing that people come to you for your uniqueness, your energy and your personality.
Every business needs foundational work to be strong, stable and sturdy. That is why this retreat is all about Transformation in the Mind, Body & Spirit in addition to the business specialty workshops and in person training to accelerate your business growth.
Upcoming 2020 RETREATS:
Aspen, Colorado: Summer & Fall: September (details TBD)
Past 2019 Retreats:
Other Future Retreat Options Include:
I offer various retreats:
- 1 Day Retreat/Workshop
- Weekend Retreats: either 4 days/3nights (Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun) or 3 days/2nights (Fri/Sat/Sun)
- 1 full week: 7 days/6 nights or 6 days/5 nights
This is an opportunity to deepen your practice through self-reflection, to take a beach or mountain vacation with plenty of ways to unplug and reconnect to your true self. Activities MAY include: meditation, releasing emotions of the past, manifestation, mindfulness, yoga, connecting with others, surfing, nature walks, hiking, waterfalls, nature photography and more.
The trip is customizable based on what you want to do. The accommodations, food, daily workshops are included. Each retreat will offer add on activities for an additional cost.
- What: Health & Wellness Retreat or Wellprenuer Business Retreat
- When: Various dates available
- Where: Various locations available: California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Mexico, Costa Rica and many more destinations.
- How: Email Danielle to request the official booking form: email@example.com
- Daily morning yoga or meditation session (some retreats do not offer yoga)
- Daily evening yoga or meditation session (some retreats do not offer yoga)
- Food demonstrations and healthy recipes
- Mindfulness workshop
- Mind/Body balancing workshop
- Releasing past emotions workshop
- Positive affirmations workshop
- Manifestation workshop
- Organic nourishing meals
Some retreat homes offer a sauna, hot tub, private beach access and more!
Price varies depending on location and duration of retreat: Anywhere from $300-$10,000 USD per person
*times may vary per day depending on location and group excursions*
- 6:30am Yoga/Meditation Class
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 9:00am Daily Workshop
- 10:30am Snack Break & return to workshop
- 12:00pm Lunch & Food Demonstration
- 1pm Optional Daily Excursion, Relax, Nature
- 5pm Dinner
- 6pm Tea & Ceremonial Gathering
- 7:30pm Restorative Yoga or Meditation Class
**Excursions vary based on season, location and duration of retreat.
Extra Private Yoga Class: $100 (20% off discount off regular price $125)
Add on activity prices vary depending on location, inquire if interested:
- Surfing Lessons
- Paddle Boarding
- Boat Tour
- Zip Lining
- Guided Hike
- Beach Excursion
- Horseback riding
- Quad/ATV Tour
- Massage or Reflexology
- Facial, Spa Bath
- Energy Clearing Session
- Private Health Coaching Session
How to get to the resort:
Directions to the retreat house will be provided upon booking.
Dates and locations are still being confirmed. To stay in the loop follow on social media (scroll down for links) and subscribe to the Danielle Blends Newsletter to be the first to know all of the juicy retreat details!
Sneak Peak at 2020 locations:
- Sedona, Arizona
- Aspen, Colorado
Book your dream retreat today!
**Email info@DanielleBlends.com to book your retreat today! Don’t hesitate to ask questions.
Follow on Facebook: Danielle Blends (You can also private message me via Facebook for more details about retreats).