- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (@califiafarms) [you can use any milk you’d like]
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/8-1/4 avocado (pitted & peeled)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop green superfood powder
- 1 scoop multi-collagen powder
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 banana 🍌(peeled)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 drop DoTerra Peppermint Oil
- 1 cup ice
▶️Add all ingredients listed above into blender jar. Blend until smooth (about 50 seconds in Blendtec). If it’s too thick just add some water or milk.
🍫Then add 1 Tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips or cacao nibs and blend for 10 seconds or until roughly chopped. Enjoy!
My fave vanilla protein powder is Ascent Protein Power: Native Fuel. High protein, no fat, low carbs, no weird ingredients, tastes great!
👉🏻You can also add 1 Tablespoon of chia seeds which will make the smoothie thicker. Or more avocado 🥑or ice ❄️.
👉🏻If you want a sweeter smoothie:Add stevia or monk fruit, or add an additional 1/2 of a banana or 1 date. Be mindful of sugar intake.
👉🏻If you want a thinner smoothie add more milk or add 1/2 cup of water 💦or coconut 🥥water.
👉🏻Optional add ins: 1/2 cup of Kale, parsley or other greens.
👉🏻Want more quick energy/carbs: add 1 Tablespoon or up to 1/4 cup of raw rolled oats.
Subscribe to the website to stay up to date with workshops, retreats and health & wellness tips.